200 Packs in one self-adhensive bag, or 30pcs one roll , at last several these in one carton
1 - 500
To be negotiated
100%Biodegradable Poop Bag
Sengtor Plastic products co,ltd
Biodegradable 100% corn starch bags
PLA + Corn Starch
1) New material
2) Environmentally friendly
3) Low price
4) Superior quality
Screen printing Or Offset printing , 4 Color
SGS,ISO9001-2008, EN13432&ASTMD6400, ok compost
30% deposit, 70% balance before shippping
Based on material , the size , the thickness ,the printing
1. We offer the quotation on the basis of your detailed information , so please let me know the size , the thickness , the material , the printing , the bags style.
2. The sample is available .
Our factory is specialized in producing corn starch biodegradable bags, PP,PO,OPP, PVC,PET retractile membrane, PP album, hand- rolling strip , Plastic boxes, card sleeves , deck boxes, pp Sheets ,Compound bags and gluey bags with various styles .we have gained great reputation in the field . You are surely impressed by our competitive price, excellent quality and delivery on time . Any inquiry from the customer will be welcomed and treated carefully .
Some related machines for making Biodegradable 100% corn starch bags in our factory
Why would customer like to choose our factory ?
(1) we are a real factory that be able to offer you more favorable price .
(2) rich experience : we have been the field more than 14 years .
(3) professional and strong strength : mountains of advanced machine, proficient workman.
(4) strict and earnest attitude for the quality of the products .
(5)we has passed the SGS , ISO9001-2008, EN13432&ASTMD6400, AS4736 , Ok compostable etc certification .
1. What is a compostable bag?
Compostable bags include paper Kraft bags (large brown paper bags) or compostable plastic bags. Compostable plastic bags are usually clear or tinted a translucent shade of green, white, or pink; however the color is not the sure way of determining the compostibility of a plastic bag. Compostable plastic bags should clearly state that they meet ASTM D6400 standards for composting and that they are "compostable". Bags marked "biodegradable" or "degradable" do not meet the state law.
The shelf life of compostable bags is approximately 1 to 3 years. Make sure to review the label for the product specific shelf life and purchase accordingly
2. What is the difference between "oxo-biodegradable" and "compostable"?
Oxo-biodegradable refers to a material that is made from plastic that, over time, will break down into smaller pieces of plastic but never fully degrade. Compostable materials, on the other hand, are made from plant-based materials and will completely biodegrade in a short period of time in a commercial composting operation. Oxo-biodegradable bags, often labeled "degradable" or "biodegradable" are not permitted under this new law. Only compostable bags are allowed
If you are interested in our products , please don't hesitate to contact me . You will be impressed by our price and service , capabilities . We always open a welcomed door for your visit .
1. Q: When can I get a quote?
A: We would reply within 24 hours if you could provide more detail information.
2. Q: To get a quote, what kind of information do I need to provide? A:For sleeve, please provide thickness, sleeve size or game card size, quantity per pack, package requirement like any zipper bag, printed paper inside, printed OPP header bag, etc.
3. Q: Can I have an existing sample? A: Yes, we can offer our existing sample before placing orders. Mostly is free sample. The courier fee would be on buyer's side.
4. Q: How about the sample charge and lead time of making sample based on customer's requirement ? A: Sample charged is depended on size, thickness, design and package. Lead time is based on the item technics. Please consult with us for more detail.
5. Q: What is payment terms? A: T/T by 30% down payment, 70% balance before delivery. Paypal or Western Union is acceptable for small amount.